"Success is making those who trust in you feel beautiful"
Ivonne Sanchez is a first-generation Canadian, born in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ivonne and her family left her father's home country Cuba in 1992 in search of a better life. Like many Canadians, Ivonne knows the value of hard work and the importance of community.
Ivonne is fuelled by the creativity and inspiration of fashion, boutique skincare, and cosmetic brands, and she wants everyone to find a piece of this experience through her own Permanent Makeup and Skincare services, and retail products.
As a busy mother of 2 in a blended family Ivonne has also spent 10 years working in the corporate legal industry. Driven by the belief that simple self-care is an important pillar of our well-being Ivonne curates highly effective beauty products and services, making them user friendly and accessible.
IVONNE® is an Ottawa-based Permanent Makeup and Skincare Clinic owned by first-generation, and Metis Canadians. Founded in 2017 IVONNE® focuses on offering the highest quality permanent makeup and skincare services to the Ottawa community. As an authorized provider of well-known skincare, cosmetic, and haircare brands, IVONNE® offers a personalized, and individualized approach to personal care. Through free consultations clients will experience an unhurried, pressure-free buying experience.
What we do
Former Name: No Former Name
Languages Spoken: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
Education: Algonquin College, Certifications Outlined Below
Primary Location of Practice: 0116-320 Queen Street, Ottawa ON K1R 5A3
Phone: (613) 695-6662
Permanent Makeup: Eyebrow, Lips, Eyeliner Tattoo
Skincare: Chemical Peels, Microneedling and Laser Skincare
Laser Tattoo Removal: PicoWay® Certified
The following are a list of associations, memberships, or boards that IVONNE® is currently a member of, or has been a member of in the past.
- Algonquin College Esthetics/Spa Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Ad Standards Canada
- Ottawa Board of Trade
- Better Business Bureau
Canada does not yet have regulatory entities that board-certify Permanent Makeup.
Ottawa Public Health Inspected
IVONNE® is inspected by Ottawa Public Health in accordance with its ongoing public health inspections. On October 26, 2021 IVONNE® provided notice under O Reg 136/18, s 3 of its newest location.
IVONNE is certified by the following institutions:
- Candela (PicoWay®) Authorized Provider
- Phi-Academy, Austria, Microblading and Perfection Training
- Novaline Cosmetics, Toronto, Canada, Eyeliner, Lip and Eyebrow Tattoo
- Beauty Angels Academy International, Authorized Master Trainer (Microblading, Powder Brows)
- Minx Mogul, California, USA - Microneedling
- Salient Medical, Authorized Trainer Microneedling (Eclipse MicroPen)
- Fernande Jaffre - Camouflage Tattoo
- Rodolpho Torres - Camouflage Tattoo
- Red Cross Canada - Bloodborne Pathogen
- World Health Organization - COVID-19 IPAC Training
- WELL Health-Safety Rated (Place de Ville premises)
IVONNE® is authorized to provide services and products in connection with the following brands: