"Success is making those who trust in you feel beautiful"
Ivonne Sanchez, a first-generation Canadian, was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. Her family emigrated from Cuba in 1992 in search of a better life. Growing up in Canada, Ivonne learned the value of hard work and the importance of community.
Her passion for fashion, boutique skincare, and cosmetic brands inspires her to provide the same experience to others through her Permanent Makeup and Skincare services and retail products.
Despite being a busy mother of two in a blended family, Ivonne spent ten years working in the corporate legal industry. She believes that self-care is a crucial aspect of our well-being and thus curates highly effective beauty products and services that are user-friendly and accessible.
IVONNE® is an Ottawa-based Permanent Makeup and Skincare Clinic owned by first-generation and Metis Canadians. Since its inception in 2017, IVONNE® has been dedicated to providing the highest quality permanent makeup and skincare services to the Ottawa community.
As an authorized provider of renowned skincare, cosmetic, and haircare brands, IVONNE® offers a personalized and tailored approach to personal care. Clients can take advantage of free consultations, where they can benefit from an unhurried and pressure-free buying experience.
At IVONNE®, the team is committed to ensuring that every client receives the best possible care, as they understand that self-care is essential to maintaining well-being.
What we do
Former Name: No Former Name
Languages Spoken: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
Education: Algonquin College, Certifications Outlined Below
Primary Location of Practice: 0116-320 Queen Street, Ottawa ON K1R 5A3
Phone: (613) 695-6662
Permanent Makeup: Eyebrow, Lips, Eyeliner Tattoo
Skincare: Chemical Peels, Microneedling and Laser Skincare
Laser Tattoo Removal: PicoWay® Certified
The following are a list of associations, memberships, or boards that IVONNE® is currently a member of, or has been a member of in the past.
- Algonquin College Esthetics/Spa Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Ad Standards Canada
- Ottawa Board of Trade
- Better Business Bureau
Canada does not yet have regulatory entities that board-certify Permanent Makeup.
Ottawa Public Health Inspected
IVONNE® is inspected by Ottawa Public Health in accordance with its ongoing public health inspections. On October 26, 2021 IVONNE® provided notice under O Reg 136/18, s 3 of its newest location.
IVONNE is certified by the following institutions:
- Candela (PicoWay®) Authorized Provider
- Phi-Academy, Austria, Microblading and Perfection Training
- Novaline Cosmetics, Toronto, Canada, Eyeliner, Lip and Eyebrow Tattoo
- Beauty Angels Academy International, Authorized Master Trainer (Microblading, Powder Brows)
- Minx Mogul, California, USA - Microneedling
- Salient Medical, Authorized Trainer Microneedling (Eclipse MicroPen)
- Fernande Jaffre - Camouflage Tattoo
- Rodolpho Torres - Camouflage Tattoo
- Red Cross Canada - Bloodborne Pathogen
- World Health Organization - COVID-19 IPAC Training
- WELL Health-Safety Rated (Place de Ville premises)
IVONNE® is authorized to provide services and products in connection with the following brands: